8 Ways to Improve Efficiency in Textile Manufacturing
Време и локација
The Zoom link will be sent by email after registration. Registration and participation is free. Working language will be English.
USAID in cooperation with LinkAcross as part of the project GrowBiz is offering you a free seminar on 8 ways to improve efficiency in textile manufacturing on 25.03.2021 (Thursday) from 13:00 to 15:00. This event is supported by the Textile Trade Association - Textile Cluster of Macedonia.
In this free online training you will have a chance to learn about and discuss the following:
- How different types of waste in manufacturing can be avoided and efficiency improved
- How the methods of “Lean” management can help boost and grow your company
- How waste is more than just production delays or product defects
- The “value stream mapping” tool - to guarantee highest quality, lowest cost, and shortest lead time
- Numerous examples and case studies from the textile industry and the consultant’s experience
- Your questions and experiences
The trainer for this event is Alfred Schönbeck, a consultant and garment engineer with Global Garment Consulting with more than 25 years of experience in the textile industry in the Balkans and other parts of the world.
This seminar is part of the GrowBiz program which aims to help businesses in North Macedonia and Albania in tourism, agriculture, textile and wood processing industries. For more information, please visit www.growbiz.mk
To register click on the button below "Регистрирај се"